[Battlemesh] KORUZA 1Gbps link up between sublab and trailer park

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat May 17 00:58:00 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Musti <musti at wlan-si.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> latency is min/avg/max = 0.322/0.411/0.612 ms
>
> So the latency does not vary as it is mainly caused be the routers used
> for testing, not the actual link.
>
> Regards,
> Musti

Well, my question is always, what is the latency under load? (while
you are flooding it so, what's the ping time?)

(more advanced testing can be done using netperf-wrappers rrul test)

Secondly why are you limiting the distance to 100m?

Thirdly, how do I get a couple of these things to play with? :)

I have a perfect location...

> On 16.5.2014 23:44, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>>> I am happy to report that a wireless optical KORUZA (www.koruza.net)
>>> link is established between sublab and the trailer park across the river.
>>>
>>> Link length is 90m, real throughput 938Mbps:
>>
>> Cool.  What's the latency?  Does it vary much?
>>
>> -- Juliusz

Dave Täht

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article