[Battlemesh] KORUZA 1Gbps link up between sublab and trailer park

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sat May 17 07:53:12 UTC 2014

Hi!

> On a foggy night, the fog made the laser very visible and it scared
> some folk that thought it was some sort of alien invasion, and a
> police visit occured to straighten it all out.

This is interesting. One of the common questions I heard about KORUZA is
if the guiding (green/visible) laser can be left on because it is so
cool to have a visible laser between houses. :-) Maybe people are just
more used to lasers now. :-) But we will see what neighbors will say.

Anyway, KORUZA data links are not really visible, they are IR.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m