[Battlemesh] battlemesh v6 test data postprocessing

Clauz clauz at ninux.org
Sat May 17 09:41:15 UTC 2014

On 05/16/2014 11:57 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>> During this battlemesh I would like to post-process the data from
>> Aalborg. I already produced some plots in the past days:
>
> Very strange results.  Are the pairs of nodes chosen the same for all
> the protocols?  Are the protocols running at the same time, or
> sequentially?

The protocols were all running at the same time, but the tests were ran
sequentially. The pair of nodes was chosen randomly at each single test.
And, we didn't collect enough measurements to obtain the same set of
nodes for all the protocols.
This year's testing team is aware of this error and is going to avoid it.

cheers,
Clauz