[Battlemesh] designing logo each year VS permanent identity

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Oct 6 09:07:44 UTC 2014

Hey,

it sounds good, at least better than changing everything every year.

My worry came from the fact that I see that the veterans of this
movement are being less and less involved in it, cos they're either
leaving their home country, changing job, having babies, and so on.
I was wondering if in this situation it wouldn't be better to use
voluntary contributions to achieve better results in attracting young
people rather than using those contributions to very short-term goals
that do not give much advantages.

Federico