[Battlemesh] The router of choice (advice & recommendation)

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Wed Sep 10 16:57:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

we have found wr1043nd v2 routers to be quite good performance wise,
however there may be a few openwrt bugs related to vlans and some
reports of buggy wifi, although we have not experienced them.

The nice thing about this router is the 700MHz qualcomm processor.

The price is good as well.

Kind regards,
Musti