[Battlemesh] Limit minimum bitrate

Antonio Quartulli antonio at meshcoding.com
Fri Sep 12 12:59:01 UTC 2014

Mitar, you may want to check the basic-rates argument of the ibss join
command. (assuming we are talking about ibss mode):

from the output of "iw dev wlan0 ibss join":

[basic-rates <rate in Mbps,rate2,...>]

all the stations must have the same basic rates to join the ibss cell.
Rates that are not part of the basic-rate set should not be used by the
stations.

Cheers,