[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - once again

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Wed Apr 1 17:06:38 UTC 2015

Hey battlemeshers,

we still have tasks open where we need volunteers from the community - If you
join the event, please consider helping us out!

As you have seen, we have the endorsement rolling and the announcement out
(please help to spread the word and sign up!). Also Daniel and Gui joined the
Firmware team. The full task list is here:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Task_List

Remaining open tasks are:

 * Test preparation/management - create test scenarios or adopt from last
year, prepare and discuss them with teams, organize evaluation. As you may
know, this is a challenging, but very interesting task :)
 * T-Shirts - the first batch of the T-Shirts was printed in Slovenia last
year, maybe we can use that again? Any other idea? I probably have a list of
how many shirts of which size we had last year ...
 * Press Communication - Anyone? (I heard rumors about a PR guy in Slovenia) -
this could also be divided in local press communication (news papers, radios,
etc) and global PR (blogs, news websites, ...)
 * Recording and Streaming - we will probably have equipment at the venue, but
we will need people involved to stream (if that is wanted), post-process, etc
 * (add your own ideas here)

Please let us know if you want to take over any of these jobs. Don't wait too
long, volunteer now!! :)

Thank you,
    Simon