[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - once again

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Wed Apr 8 12:22:29 UTC 2015

On Sunday 05 April 2015 15:24:51 Monic Meisel wrote:
> If someone can provide a short announcement with 5-8 lines, i will send it
> out together with  :)announcements for WCW and OTS :)

How about:

The next 'Wireless Battle of the Mesh' will take place from Mon 3rd
till Sun 9th of August at Dom Obrambe Pekre, Maribor, Slovenia. The
event aims to bring together people from across the globe to test the
performance of different routing protocols for ad-hoc networks, like
Babel, B.A.T.M.A.N., BMX, OLSR, and 802.11s. Of course, new protocols
(working on OpenWrt) are always welcome!

Information about the event is gathered at:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8