[Battlemesh] Participation / early bird reminder

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Wed Apr 8 12:31:40 UTC 2015

Hi Battlemeshers,

hope everyone had great easter holidays! As you know, a group booking for
accommodation has been arranged for hotel and/or camping has been arranged for
this years event.

We just wanted to remind you that the early bird package for hotel or camping
is only available until Saturday next week, April 18th. As international wires
can take a few days to be received, please consider signing up NOW if you want
to make use of that early bird offer. More info on the options and payment info
is here:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Participant_Registration_and_Fee

Even if you didn't decide yet where to stay but are pretty sure to come, we
would appreciate it if you can put your name into the participants list:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8/Participants

We use this participant list to track how many people will come and also for
the t-shirt ordering. :)

Thanks,
    Simon