[Battlemesh] Call for endorsement - Wireless Community Weekend 2015

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Thu Apr 9 18:22:57 UTC 2015

Like every year german speaking communities will meet with international
guests at c-base in Berlin. As warm-up the OpenTechSummit takes place on
May 14 (see http://opentechsummit.net). The „official program“ starts at
May 15th and lasts until May 17th. In fact the final version of the
agenda will be created by attendents on-site. If you add your idea or
wish to our wiki upfront, we can take care of your talk or workshop.
Hack session is taking place the whole time.

This year we focus on topics like crypto, IPv6 and new services, but
also like always latest firmware, new installation setups and last not
least legal and political update plus public relations. We'll also build
an advisory council to settle on disputes and write down a Memorandum of
Understanding on freifunk. Following the tradition we'll have barbecue
in the evening hours at Spree beach and we don’t charge entry fee. For
more information and taking part, please click
here:http://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2015

Please endorse our event by publishing an official press release on your
website which will express your community's support to the event and
indicates any eventual involvement. Some people of your community might
come to the event; some others will hold talks and so on. Additionally
but not obligatorily, your community could also provide specialties for
the barbecue or donate some money for event insurance and rent, we need
to pay the c-base (which has been payed always by Förderverein Freie
Netzwerke e.V.) Please reference „WCW 2015“ in case you transfer to the
following bank account:

Förderverein Freie Netzwerke e.V.
IBAN: DE51100900007227227006
BIC: BEVODEBB (Berliner Volksbank)

All the communities endorsing the WCW will be listed in next
freifunk.net article regarding WCW with their logos and a short
description of what they do.

There are free tickets and discount tickets for wireless communities and
endorsers who want to participate in OpenTechSummit
* free tickets: https://ots15.eventbrite.com/?discount=freifunk
* 40% discount
tickets: https://ots15.eventbrite.com/?discount=openworks

Thanks for contributing and all the best from the Freifunkers!