[Battlemesh] One more early bird reminder :)

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Fri Apr 17 12:31:48 UTC 2015

Hi Battlemeshers,

this will be the last early bird reminder from my end, so please excuse the
spam. ;) As you know, a group booking for accommodation has been arranged for
hotel and/or camping has been arranged for this years event.

We just wanted to remind you that the early bird package for hotel or camping
has been postponed and is now available until Friday next week, April 24th. As
international wires can take a few days to be received, please consider
signing up NOW if you want to make use of that early bird offer. More info on
the options and payment info is here:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Participant_Registration_and_Fee

Even if you didn't decide yet where to stay but are pretty sure to come, we
would appreciate it if you can put your name into the participants list:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8/Participants

We use this participant list to track how many people will come and also for
the t-shirt ordering. Also thanks to all people who already signed up and put
their names in the table, its great to see so many people want to come. :D

Thanks,
     Simon