[Battlemesh] Wireless Community Weekend anyone?

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Sun Apr 26 17:49:11 UTC 2015

Dear Battlemeshas,

one day before WCW: http://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2015
there is a Meetup at OpenTechSummit: http://opentechsummit.net/

WirelessCommunityActivists can use the code „freifunk“ to get a freeTicket to join …
Students can use the Code: OTS-Student to pay 10 instead 25 EUR

You can still submit your talk/workshop (english sessions are welcome, we have already international speakers)
http://opentechsummit.net/CallSpeakers.pdf

If you are interested just write me a mail :) I would be hapoy, If you spread the call and invitation … I think Andi hast posted already an english version, right?

All the best, Monic