[Battlemesh] Heading up from Ljubljana shortly!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:30:50 UTC 2015

Greetings all!

I'm late to hop on the list, but want to send out a quick hello and inquire
if anyone's travelling from Ljubljana to Maribor today. I missed out on a
possible 10am carshare and am looking at some that are leaving around noon.
My host here in Ljubljana recommended this site for local carshare rides
for 5 euros: https://prevoz.org

If nothing pans out I'll take the train around noon :) Anyone else staying
at the hotel?

Very much looking forward to reconnecting with many of you and meeting some
new people as well!

Cheers,
Jenny, reppin' sudo mesh <https://sudomesh.org>, building the People's Open
Network <https://peoplesopen.net> in Oakland, California

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé