[Battlemesh] Heading up from Ljubljana shortly!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:50:18 UTC 2015

I thought about hitching but I'm still a bit wary; maybe when I'm older and
less attractive to predators :/

My second attempted ride didn't pan out so I got a train ticket for a few
euros more (11 euros) since I already walked to the train station to meet
the carshare. I like how all the trains are so artfully graffiti'd :D
Arriving in Maribor at 3pm!

Thanks for the links Mitar, looking forward to seeing you soon!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé