[Battlemesh] OpenWrt Summit RFP - Deadline August 21

Ryan Taylor ryan.taylor at dailyanarchist.com
Tue Aug 4 11:18:10 UTC 2015

Hello Eric,

Are you interested in having OpenWrt Summit video recorded and/or
livestreamed? I am attending BattleMesh and providing my media services
all week and would love to participate at OpenWrt Summit in the same way.

Please let me know if this sounds good to you. Here is my YouTube
channel where I do most of my livestreaming and video activities:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxfh-2aOR5hZUjxJLQ2CIHw

Thank you - Ryan Taylor