[Battlemesh] Livestream

Ufo ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Tue Aug 4 23:31:49 CEST 2015

Am 31.07.15 um 20:13 schrieb Ryan Taylor:
> I'm excited to introduce myself and tell you that there will be a
> livestream from Battlemesh this year!
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxfh-2aOR5hZUjxJLQ2CIHw

thank you very much for that!

at one of the #freifunk ircs several people were waiting half the day
for the next talks. we will cross our fingers that you battlemeshers
will have some internet (maybe a cable?) the next days for livestreaming.

youtube streaming is a bit crazy for us, because all german freifunk
people have to practise indirect (non-german) routes. so also people who
cant attend battlemesh will have some battles..

p.s. in times when someone of you battlemeshers may have internet there,
please contact rest of the world (at least irc) about progression.

---
Freifunk Leipzig http://leipzig.freifunk.net