[Battlemesh] Internet at the venue works :-)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:15:42 UTC 2015

I would certainly love to have a blow by blow account of what has gone
wrong so far and how it was fixed so far.

(I know I am at fault for semi-fixing it with qos one day, and having
it be too slow the next)

I note that at least some of the problems we have had were by having
too much load on the system... I have observed latencies well in
excess of 2 seconds over the course of the last  few days, in addition
to major loss.

and if we all come, it might break again.  (Look! a pool! Wheee!)

Are there any statistics being collected on the path from here to there?

If you like I could put up a mrtg snmp sampling various bits of the
path, and also smokeping is of use.