[Battlemesh] Live streaming!

Ryan Taylor ryan.taylor at dailyanarchist.com
Wed Aug 5 12:51:24 UTC 2015

It's bad that YouTube livestreams are difficult to watch in Germany,
even impossible without a VPN. All of the videos will be edited with
slides and uploaded in 1080p to the BattleMesh YouTube channel, as soon
as I find time to tackle editing and encoding. To resolve the YouTube
issues, I'm open to posting the final videos to another location (IPFS?)
once they are encoded.

- Ryan