[Battlemesh] The Flent testing tool

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Wed Aug 12 12:15:17 UTC 2015

Matthieu Boutier <boutier at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> writes:

> Flent was looking really great. For sure, we will be happy to play
> with it as soon as you post the results! I hope you didn't loss you
> USB stick! ;-)

Thanks, and cool! Found the USB stick; will post the results in a
separate mail.

> And by the way, did Flent already draw ECDF (Empirical Cumulative
> Distribution Function)?

Yep, it does (though I just call them CDFs, the basic assumption being
that everything it plots is empirical). It also does box plots, bar
plots, qq plots, timeseries plots and bandwidth-delay plots, in various
configurations. And it can combine result sets in various ways.
Basically, everything I need for my own plotting I put into Flent ;)

-Toke