[Battlemesh] Multimedia

Ryan Taylor ryan.taylor at dailyanarchist.com
Wed Aug 12 12:44:08 UTC 2015

Each of the videos still need to be edited with slides and encoded,
one-by-one, prior to uploading. It will take quite a while. I will begin
releasing them sequentially as they are completed. It was suggested that
I upload to the Battlemesh downloads server and ideally obtain approval
from the presenter before to publishing anywhere else.

Upload speeds have been shit at the places that I have been staying. If
anyone has an option for good upstream where I can kick it while in
Berlin this week and next, please let me know.

A reminder that many of the talks, minus slides, are currently published
on my YouTube channel in SD, following the livestream.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxfh-2aOR5hZUjxJLQ2CIHw