[Battlemesh] The Flent testing tool

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Aug 13 12:07:14 UTC 2015

Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> writes:

>>> Thank you Toke, excellent work! :-)
>
> Seconded.

:)

>> You're welcome. Just glad that others find it useful :)
>
> Feature request: packet delivery ratio (PDR)

As in 1-packet loss ratio?

>, and include lost packets in the CDF graphs (as some very large
>value).

Packet loss is, to a certain extent, already included: You'll notice
that the CDFs on the graphs I posted don't go all the way up to 100%.
The gap at the top is the lost samples. This does not exactly correspond
to the transmitted ICMP samples because of how the code has evolved
(that I won't go into detail of here). However, it is a fairly close
approximation, and using the actual ICMP samples as data points is on my
list somewhere...

-Toke