[Battlemesh] BMV8 Final blog post

guifipedro guifipedro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:07:51 UTC 2015

This is a story of at least 2 testbeds, I think someone did another
testbed with less equipment but got interesting results (Toke?). So I
propose one paragraph per testbed explaining what was going on. At the
moment I added my vision as part of wibed team (purple color).

Is it ok that kind of text for a final blog post?

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 1:18 AM, barbara at wlan-si.net