[Battlemesh] Result documentation RFC

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sat Aug 22 13:15:01 UTC 2015

Quick update

  * I added a (draft) page to explain the duplicated packets problem we
    encountered, anyone could help me write a proper description?
    http://battlemesh-test-docs.readthedocs.org/v8/about-duplicated-packets.html

  * I added a "Lessons learned" page:
    http://battlemesh-test-docs.readthedocs.org/v8/lessons-learned.html

  * I added a draft Credits page, feel free to add missing names or
    correct wrong names/descriptions, links to
    community/project/company/university, ecc:
    http://battlemesh-test-docs.readthedocs.org/v8/credits.html

Federico