[Battlemesh] Livestream

Robert Wuttke flash at jpod.cc
Mon Aug 24 11:57:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm hosting downloads.battlemesh.org. I took that over last year from
Clauz and Saverio.
Last year, all uploads still went through the old server and were
rsync'ed to the one that you all know as downloads.battlemesh.org.

Currently, there is no possibility to upload anything. I'd be happy to
enable some way to upload WBM stuff there.
Since I cannot reach Clauz, I do not know how this was realized before,
though.

So, how would you prefer to upload the data?
I will then configure the most consentual method(s), if they are feasible.

so long,

flash