[Battlemesh] Donations?

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu Aug 27 05:03:31 UTC 2015

Hi!

Good question. You would like to donate to Freifunk or to Battlemesh as
a whole? I do not think we have some Battlemesh-wide donation options.
Mostly every year the host organization handles this stuff. So you can
donate towards this or next year host organization.

What others think? I also missed some "donate button" on Battlemesh
website. We do not make very easy for people to give donations. :-)

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m