[Battlemesh] Livestream

Ryan Taylor ryan.taylor at dailyanarchist.com
Mon Aug 31 12:08:31 UTC 2015

Thank you, Robert.

I will begin uploading all of my raw HD video captures to this server so
that anyone may do what they wish with all of it.

Editing of presentations with slides has begun. If you are not aware,
I've started with the presentations that were not livestreamed due to
technical troubles, as they are completed, to my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxfh-2aOR5hZUjxJLQ2CIHw

I do not see a BattleMesh YouTube channel. Does somebody (Musti?) want
to create that and make me a manager so that I can upload the edited
videos there, as well?

Upon completion of all of this editing and uploading, I will also put
the edited videos on Internet Archive and IPFS.