[Battlemesh] battlemesh v9 logo suggestion:

manoj kumar manojopenworks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 04:12:45 UTC 2015

hi commons,
i will give short note on  this logo design:
[1]  https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ucae0y0i8bp507/bml1.png?dl=0
> the logo conept:  the design includes buildings in the background,
rooster in the front.
 former shows the native buildings ,waterbody in porto-portugal (venue) and
the later is the rooster of barcelos-native identity,
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster_of_Barcelos
> wifi identity in rooster's head  which tells that its for battlemesh
event.
> all these are done in retro style.
>the titled square shape is chosen ,as it looks cool and unique  in
badges,T-shirt print, banners, posters , and other goodies.
>so the logo symbolises that  mesh battle v9 starts with much more energy
(rooster) in porto.

with regards,
manoj.

my portfolio : https://www.behance.net/manojpenworks