[Battlemesh] battlemesh v9 logo suggestion

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Tue Dec 1 23:02:49 UTC 2015

No problem with me for that.
But I oppose to the rooster and maybe my point of view is something that
only portuguese understand which in other words translate into, farm
animals, cod fish, wine, cork, zé povinho and so on, since it tends to
be pointed as depreciative stereotype. Specially outside the country.
(No offence for the roster suggestion)

:)