[Battlemesh] Oporto local team member - Introduction

Mário Lopes mjlopes at inesctec.pt
Wed Dec 2 18:28:30 UTC 2015

Hello all.

My name is Mário Lopes and I'm part of the local team.

Current, my scope of work is mainly on maritime medium range
telecommunications, giving internet access up to 13 Km from shore,
using land stations and fishing boats on Mare-Fi project [1].

I'm very glad to be part of local team and, put in good use previously
acquired experience, mainly on LAN Party organization, for this event.
I feel a great joy being part of organization team and moving this
forward to success.

Best regards,
Mário Jorge Lopes

[1] http://win.inesctec.pt/Projects