[Battlemesh] V8 Current Endorsements

fboehm fboehm at aon.at
Wed Feb 18 15:22:21 UTC 2015

If I'm not in California during the event I will be there and am happy
to help on site with all kinds of organizational stuff.

Apart from that I'm not sure if I can present something that could be of
interest to the community. We are very much in business development and
fundraising mode since quite a while. That's typically not very
interesting to mesh enthusiasts :-)

Franz