[Battlemesh] Battlemesh event in NYC?

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Wed Jan 7 13:11:56 UTC 2015

Very much anything US to the rest of the world is a hole new story.
Even those who go from Canada sometimes have a hard time.

I wounder if there is anyone in this list from Seattle wireless.
This wireless community seemed to have gone silent and could host or
organize events.

Canada has a few meshes too. One in Montreal runs batman*, babel and
olsr and there are somewhat some plans for something in Toronto with
batman-adv

I think the issue of not having battle meshes in north America is due to
lack of communication and organization between the people that runs them.

There is also a growing movement with HSMM mesh in canada specially in
Toronto.