[Battlemesh] WBMv8 recon mission in Maribor, Slovenia!

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Wed Jan 7 23:04:50 UTC 2015

Hi!

(We are still very early in planing process, so this is maybe
prematurely, but as described in my other e-mail, we might want to try
to organize some travel scholarships this year. Donations towards that
would be great. But let's wait a bit more before we have clear dates and
other stuff.)

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m