[Battlemesh] JSON data interchange format for networks

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sat Jan 31 19:08:06 UTC 2015

I collected all the feedback here:

https://pad.eigenlab.org/p/netjson-feedback

(if something is missing or you have other things to say, write directly
there)

Next week I'll set some time aside to fix the easy stuff, then I'll work
on the remaining parts, expect more questions.

Sorry for not being able to process the feedback and answer quickly, and
thanks again to all of you who are participating.

Federico