[Battlemesh] Battlemesh V8 - Ligowave DLB devices hardware available

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Sun Jul 12 08:03:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am happy to share great news, Ligowave company has supported the event
with a number of their newest Atheros based outdoor 5GHz devices:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Hardware Their team will attend the
event as well so asking any questions will be simple.

We will do our best to as many links to the venue and in the area with
them before the event, such that we can really put them through the
paces. OpenWRT support exists but is not yet integrated in the main
release, anyone wishing to help out with that is very welcome to do so,
please get in touch even before the event if possible.

Very much looking forward to seeing you all in Maribor.

Kind regards,
Musti