[Battlemesh] How can I help?

leonardo mail at leonardo.ma
Wed Jul 22 07:24:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-07-22 at 00:55 +0430, behrouz khosravi wrote:

>         I also suggest coming to Europe for Battlemesh. It is a very
>         good
>         event where you can learn a lot.
>         Are you already familiar with Linux or OpenWrt.
>

> Thanks. Actually I am a little familiar with linux, but the timing is
> not right.
>
> One month from now, I shoud make my mind about the thesis.

Hi Behrouz,

if this is the situation, I suggest you start reading, there is a
growing literature on community networks under many points of view,
technical social and even legal. Take a look at this [1] workshop, it
has been repeated in the last few years and you can find several
research topics, there is a forthcoming special issue on Computer
Networks [2], and on the techno-socio side, another forthcoming special
issue of JoPP on alternative internets [3].

I do research on this theme, feel free to ask in pvt.

ciao,
leonardo.

[1] http://research.ac.upc.edu/CNBuB2015/
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gaia/current/msg00386.html