[Battlemesh] About a testbed - what is the status

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Tue Jul 28 12:44:01 UTC 2015

Hi!

What is the status of the testbed preparations? Who is working on it?
Amadeus, you are coordinating things? Do you need any help? Manos, how
is the firmware status?

For easier planing, here is the map of the venue:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddhbfs5sklc0tmi/MapPekre.pdf?dl=0

X are where power sockets are.

Here is the list of hardware we have:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Hardware

Will there be any other hardware? Please update the wiki, if you are
bringing anything, so that firmware team can know what to expect.

Maybe we should prepare the plan in advance, so that things can be ready
as soon as possible? I know that Dave had some ideas how to do testing.

Here are some other links I found on the past e-mails on the mailing
list, I am not sure how recent they are:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2R7QZwVViEtfmF1bUJieW1JV01FZWZscll1U1JZUWpHY25xM0dTelhib3ZYdXpfb1JsVkE

https://github.com/battlemesh/wibed
https://github.com/battlemesh/wibed-packages
https://github.com/battlemesh/wibed-battlemesh-experiment
http://wiki.confine-project.eu/wibed:start

So the main purpose of this e-mail is to motivate some action. Maybe I
am just not in touch what exactly is the status of these things and they
are already happening in the background, in this case, great. But if
things are a bit stuck somewhere, let's make it unstuck!

Let's make this Battlemesh the best event up to now! :-) And really get
a useful and reasonable data out of the testbed.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m