[Battlemesh] RadioHead

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:04:47 UTC 2015

I am bringing the first prototype of the onnetswitch30 along to the
conference. It recently started booting ubuntu, at least, and it would
be an excellent platform for openswitch development, and awesome if
one day it ran openwrt. It has a dual core a9, a fat fpga, mini-pcie
slot, and your classic 4 port switch - done in the fpga.

For more details:

wiki: https://github.com/MeshSr/wiki/wiki/ONetSwitch30
repo: https://github.com/MeshSr/onetswitch30

I was hoping to have 4 more as giveaways to anyone that was interested
in hacking on one, but they will not arrive until the week following.
While it has a pretty fat FPGA - convienently with it's own memory, I
do not know how much that could apply to SDR - certainly the zynq fpga
is used a lot in SDR! - my intent was to start getting a fq_codel or
cake enabled switch design built.