[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

Antonio Quartulli antonio at meshcoding.com
Thu Jul 30 12:21:05 UTC 2015

On 30/07/15 13:59, Mitar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please, look at the "Expected Behavior" and "Unacceptable Behavior"
> sections and tell me which of those are "seriously damaging the spirit
> of the WBM"?
>
> http://opensourcebridge.org/about/code-of-conduct/

Mitar,

I think the problem at this point is that you started by mentioning a
"code of conduct" (and many of us had different opinions about that
which we were trying to understand) and now we are focussing on
harassment and sexually-related jokes only.

Maybe the whole point is to avoid people from being harassed when they
do not want?

In that case I'd suggest to let the organizer write two lines where they
designate who to talk to in case of troubles like this and everybody
would be happy :) After all this is the only thing we are missing here,
I believe.

I don't think we need to have a page saying what we can talk about or
what we cannot....what jokes we can make and what we cannot...
This is not in the spirit of the event and I think this is what Roger
was talking about. Don't you think so?

Cheers

--
Antonio Quartulli