[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri Jul 31 11:26:52 UTC 2015

> You should probably rephrase that to 'any propaganda / marketing talk is
> not welcome, and that includes from government, companies and everyone
> else'.

That's dangerous -- we've had marketing talks from humanitarian
organisations, as well as for-profit organisations that aim to provide
cheap telecom in third-world countries.  I'd personally be afraid that
banning all marketing talks would have prevented Elektra from telling us
about her participation in the Mesh Potato project.

-- Juliusz