[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

barbara at wlan-si.net barbara at wlan-si.net
Fri Jul 31 12:24:13 UTC 2015

=)

I had a pedofile example ready, but it'd violate the *code*. =)

The thing is, it's not about control nor order.

I guess, we all agree we'll do our best to prevent any fires from happening. By being considerate ourselves, and by pointing out when someone's playing with matches dangerously.

But a *good manners guide* couldn't do any harm here imho and I think most of us have them implanted by default anyway.

Let's not forget we can all discuss this together and work together on a proposal that will work for us as a community of open minded and open hearted individuals with good intentions for the whole society. Which can also result in a mutual decision a guide won't be needed in the end. We can put it up for a vote, for example, in every phase.

Warm regards,

Barb