[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:28:16 UTC 2015

On Friday, July 31, 2015, barbara at wlan-si.net <barbara at wlan-si.net> wrote:
> /me takes popcorn.

Popcorn here too.

s/codeofconduct/realcodeforreoroductibleexperiments

> =)
>
>> On 31. jul. 2015, at 16.26, Mitar <mitar at tnode.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>>> I'll put it differently.  It has happened to me to have a few drinks too
>>> many, and it has happened that I have said things that I shouldn't have
>>> said.  The reason I stopped was because my good friends told me to shut
>>> the f*ck up, not because there was a code of conduct on a website
somewhere.

>> Yes, and now imagine a situation, where your good friends are not
>> around, just few strangers. How should those strangers be empowered that
>> they know that they can say the same to you?
>>
>>> This document basically says who to contact in case of harrassment,
>>> without attempting to define what harrassment means.  Smart.  I think
>>> that's a good idea, Mitar, you should publish the phone number of
somebody
>>> one can call in such cases.
>>
>> OK. Any volunteers?
>>

>> Mitar
>>
>> --
>> http://mitar.tnode.com/
>> https://twitter.com/mitar_m

Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403
"In July 2005, after several failed attempts to legalise software patents
in Europe, the patent establishment changed its strategy. Instead of
explicitly seeking to sanction the patentability of software, they are now
seeking to create a central European patent court, which would establish
and enforce patentability rules in their favor, without any possibility of
correction by competing courts or democratically elected legislators."