[Battlemesh] NetJSON: improving spec and tracking feedback

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Jun 1 10:12:36 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

we are continuingour work on the NetJSON spec.

I went through the archive of mails and I noticed that few issues were
left out, so I understood I have to improve our tracking of the open
questionsand issues so later we can easily remember why we did or did
not integrate some proposals.

Here's the list of the open issues:
https://github.com/interop-dev/netjson/issues

After the first round of early feedback some things have changed, so a
few of those might not be relevant anymore.

So I encourage you all to take a look.
If some of your feedback was not integrated in the issue list, i am very
sorry, please send it again to me or add it directly on github.

In particular, I think I left out some feedback from Julius (Babel), I
have read again the old emails but I can't really tell if those issues
are solved or not, so please forgive me, I hope you can keep sending
your thoughts.

Last but not least, it would be really helpful if the main routing
protocol developers signed up on the dedicated list [1], so we can keep
this ML focused on battlemesh preparation.