[Battlemesh] Seeking a cjdns Network Admin Assistant

Ted Wood coolfactor at mac.com
Sat Jun 13 02:39:59 UTC 2015

In reading the setup and administration steps of Project Meshnet (cjdns) nodes, it appears to be a bit too far above my head given the other work that I have on my plate. However, I don’t want this to be a showstopper for my participation in this project, as I do have selfish reasons (and a timeline) for wanting to participate. :)

If anybody out there is interested in taking on the task of setting up and being the administrator for cjdns nodes on my behalf (with some financial compensation for your time), I would love to hear from you.

At the very least, I would love to connect with someone that is knowledgeable and experienced with setting up nodes to find out your experience and the impact it has when setting up the service on an existing connected server or machine. (One possibility that I’m curious about – as a website and application development company, I run many virtual servers around the world and I’m curious if these can double as nodes, or if that would affect the existing Nginx-based services running on the servers.)

Thanks,

~Ted Wood,
The Digital Orchard
Vancouver Island, Canada