[Battlemesh] Just created v8 agenda

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Sat Jun 13 23:14:10 UTC 2015

Hey Gio,

we have a call for talks running right now and the agenda is supposed to be
created after the deadline once the talks have been collected and
disseminated.

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8/CallForTalks

It would be great if you could submit your talk there, too, and remove it from
the Agenda for now. We can leave the template but should leave the Agenda
creation to the guys responsible. If you want to help, please talk to txtfile
who is currently managing this task.

Thanks!
    Simon