[Battlemesh] Open Tasks

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Tue Jun 23 15:02:20 UTC 2015

Hey battlemeshers,

we got most jobs assigned now, thanks to all of you who volunteered so far!

We got a few open tasks remaining though:

 * T-Shirts - T-Shirt sizes are all in the Wiki
--> we should better prepare that soon since t-shirt printing will require
some lead time!
 * Press Communication - Anyone?
 * Recording and Streaming - there is NO equipment on the venue (so far), and
we will need people involved to stream (if that is wanted), post-process, etc
--> we got Leonaard from ninux interested in that, but camera equipment is
still required!!
 * (add your own ideas here)

Also to all firmware, mesh and testing people,lets start preparing the tests
soon so we don't lose too much time on site. :)

Thanks again, I'm very excited to see you all in Maribor. :)
    Simon