[Battlemesh] Open Tasks

Paige Peterson ioptio at riseup.net
Tue Jun 30 12:01:00 UTC 2015

Hi all -
I joined the mailing list a couple weeks ago in preparation to attend
and submit a proposal (which I intend to do this coming week).
Just wanted to drop a note on this thread to say I have a good friend
who is an experienced livestreamer and prefers to support grassroots
events like these. He's been getting more into mesh networking recently
in general so I told him about the BattleMesh travel scholarships as a
potential way to have the opportunity to livestream this.
Not sure if he applied yet but I assume that's the plan.

He's cc'd, but probably best that he joins the list too (join the list,
Ryan!).
Cheers -
Paige Peterson