[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - one more time

Amadeus Alfa amadeus at chemnitz.freifunk.net
Wed May 20 15:13:37 UTC 2015

I am happy to announce that I will be again volunteering for this year’s BattleMesh test preparation & management in Maribor, Slovenia!

Given the experience from last year, I highly recommend to discuss and share our test scenarios upfront in order to get more people interested in those cases.

The firmware team (WiBed) did an excellent job in 2014 - we should appreciate their highly sophisticated deployment system by providing good test scenarios as well.

To provide easy access I have just created a Google folder (no Google account required) for all of you so that we can work on this together:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2R7QZwVViEtfmF1bUJieW1JV01FZWZscll1U1JZUWpHY25xM0dTelhib3ZYdXpfb1JsVkE <https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2R7QZwVViEtfmF1bUJieW1JV01FZWZscll1U1JZUWpHY25xM0dTelhib3ZYdXpfb1JsVkE>

It contains all 5 test cases from last year + one document for suggestions. Please feel free to add comments!

I will add those documents to the wiki later once they are completed.

Best wishes,
Amadeus