No subject

Mon May 18 06:45:59 CEST 2015

clearly a motivation to prepare in advance wbm10 in France and find
the best location/dates to announce at wbm9.

Also, battlemesh github is getting more populated + youtube archives +
test/stress of network (I like the Toke approach of "blowing up the
network" and find the limits of a network with the best stress tools)
and the battlemesh does not finish on the last "physical" day but
keeps on between event.

See you soon.

Xavier.