[Battlemesh] Crowdfunding campaign for the production of a documentary about wireless mesh networks in Greece

George Klissiaris gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Tue Nov 24 08:58:44 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I would like to draw again your attention to our crowdfunding campaign at
goteo.org crowdfunding platform about the production of a documentary about
mesh and community networks in Sarantaporo area in Greece, which needs some
considerable contributions the next *three days* to reach its goal.
https://goteo.org/project/building-communities-of-commons?lang=en

Also have a read to this blog post from Vasilis Kostakis, member of P2P
Foundation, about crowdfunding campaigns:
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/is-crowdfunding-charity/2015/11/20

George Klissiaris
Sarantaporo.gr