[Battlemesh] Vote for the date for Battlemesh v9 in Porto!!

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Thu Nov 26 16:21:13 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

as some of you have already seen, we set up a doodle poll to select the date
for the Wireless Battle of the Mesh in Porto! Please take a moment to vote
according to your preferences:

http://doodle.com/poll/y7h6tg99ey89ny2g

Even if you haven't decided 100% whether you can come or you are fine with all
the dates, we appreciate your vote and feedback - the poll also gives us a
rough overview how many people to expect.

Thanks a lot!
     Simon